Hiring Immediately, Automotive Technicians.
Subaru has had double digit growth for the last 10 years, and we need automotive technicians to keep up with our huge client base. Join a brand new busy shop, with opportunities for training and growth. Now is the time for a fresh start with a company that has been family owned for over 80 years, and cares for our employees with deep family values.
All levels of experienced needed and welcome.
A valid driver’s license is required. We offer an extremely generous compensation package and an industry-leading benefits package. FULL CERTIFICATION TRAINING PROGRAM, come join our team.
- Competitive hourly and flat rate pay based on experience.
- $500 signing bonus for technicians with an inspection license
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
- Large client base, shop is full daily.
- Benefits – Health, 401k, Vacation and Sick Time
- Full training for manufacturer certification.
- Perform mechanical diagnosis with efficiency and accuracy
- Complete work as assigned on repair orders in a timely fashion
- Examine vehicles for both safety and maintenance items.
- Notify other service personnel if work cannot be completed as promised
- Keep and update all training and certifications
- Understand and follow all state and federal regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
PREVIOUS SERVICE TECH EXPERIENCE OR EQUIVALENT DEGREE IS REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2017